Monday, December 24, 2012

Hair Essentials - Am I A Wen Girl 2?

I enjoyed my twist out over the weekend...I simple showered with my hair unwrapped with a scarf and then took out the twists and used some of the Wen styling lotion. I was actually amazed that my hair didn't dry out without me using any castor oil or anything.

Anyhoo, I used the Wen conditioning treatment after the Wen Cleansing Conditioner and the results were:




So I just put my hair in twists and took the twist out pulling the sections of hair on either side by my ears towards the center and pinned the hair down flat so it wouldn't be sticking up all about the place. I actually think it's super cute and really easy and if I don't feel like having my hair out, I can leave the twists in and style it as I choose or wear it out without pinning it OR wear a beanie on the top with a few twist outs in the front or just tuck it all away. Protective styling at it's best!

Very simple for work. Hope you like it. Have a wonderful Christmas All! Live on Purpose! MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment