Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hair Essentials - Two strand braid & Twist out do

So last week I've been rocking a simple twist out do. I did not retwist my hair and did not have any issues with my hair ends. Of course, I have been moisturizing my hair and sealing my ends and wearing my 2 in 1 bonnet at night. I think what was more helpful is that my bonnet has a plastic cap on the other side which captures any extra moisture in my hair and keeps my hair soft. I'm beginning to think this 2-in-1 bonnet thing was a great idea by CVS. I haven't seen it anywhere else before. At any rate, here is a pic of my do.



Also, I did my girl's hair so she can celebrate her Sorority. The Deltas. She posted recent pics on her instagram so I know the style is still lasting. Here are some pics. The last couple pics showed the front after a roller set with the twists I did in the front. Really cute!





Hope you enjoyed the new do! Follow me on Instagram & Twitter (I post hair pics on there too sometimes) @Livlyhood Live on Purpose! MuAh and Ciao!

Birthday Posts coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment