Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Hair Essentials- Curls Galore

So, I'm bursting with new of this event I took pics for and I was waiting until the owner put the pics up first, but I'm gonna blog about it and I'm certain the professional pics will come to pass. (stay tuned for that blog post) Anyhoo, for that photoshoot, I got a wet set done with rollers and went under the dryer.  


 Hrs later I had nice curls, but then I got home and wondered wait a minute, I'm too tired to do anything else to my hair, so I took my time and reset my hair one night after the curls became messy. I mean, I really took my time and reset my hair, but used my curling rods with a little bit of grease on the tips. I'm not heavy handed either, plus grease would not be super heavy on my hair. Without taking a hot curler to it or going under the dryer or applying any kind of heat, I just put in about 20 rollers tops. Then, when it was time for me to hit the streets of DC, I took the curlers out. And took my time separating each curl.
So, now it was time to style the curls that I patiently separated out. All I did was pull the sides back and secured it with a bobby pin on each side. sometimes I may use two pins to secure the hair for added support and pin it in making a cross with the previous hair pin that is already in its place. I liked the look. And my curls were shiny, beautiful and bouncy without having to apply additional heat. Love it!
Another beautiful curly look with curling rods! I used the orange sized ones...the ones I have used in previous postings. Hope it works well in your hair too! I washed my hair the very next day and did another do, natural this time, so I'll post pics of that tomorrow. For now MuAh and Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment