Friday, June 15, 2012

Hair Essentials - The best thing about braids

The best thing about braids is that you can go sometime without having to "take care" of your hair. It takes so much time overall just caring for one's hair. Just to have a  nice braided style that can transition between, work, play, and church is so convenient.It is with great sadness that I will have to take my braids out tomorrow evening or sunday morning, preferrably sunday morning so I don't have to worry about maintaining my hair prior to bed time on Saturday evening. Due to having such 3a hair in the back, my two braids are lifted off my scalp, which (don't jump for joy just yet), doesn't indicate that much growth in hair, but rather how unbehaved 3a hair can be when braided. I'm surprised it still resembles a braid to be honest (TBH)

Anyhoo, I really enjoyed this style. When my hair is braided there are other things I can do. Like:

1. Take a nice shower and sing to my heart's content (which is good exercise for the lungs need I say)
2. Make Banana and Oatmeal pancakes in the morning
3. Drink 100% juice with my breakfast withouth having to take it 'TO GO'
4. Pack lunch prepared from the evening before which is all vegetarian might I add.
5. Afford Vegetarian meat
6. Go to sleep by just tying my hair down every night without having to touch my hair and reveal a braided do in the am when it's time to leave.

Number 6 can't be taken for granted. Oh the joys! So to having a stress free hair moment for almost 2 wks I say adieu adieu with a heavy heart. Perhaps I can braid my hair in a style after I let my hair rest for a week or so.

On the more upbeat side of life, I have a wedding to attend this weekend and IDK what i'm going to do to my hair, but if I don't do a boring bun, it's going to be something special!!!! I'll post pics. I do miss combing my hair though, I'm not even gon lie.

That's all for now. MuAh and CiAo!


No comments:

Post a Comment