Thursday, June 07, 2012

Hair Essentials - Updo Braided Style

Visited my sister in ATL to see her graduate from SCAD. Figured, why not get a free hairdo out of it. I knew I wanted a style that I can't do easily, so I go a braided updo. Here are before and after pics. I also trimmed my hair up to 3inches for some parts of my hair. My hair needed it. Nothing's better than healthy hair. I don't want long hair that's damaged. Not cute. Here are the pics. Hope you enjoy.









Hmm, I should have prob gotten one of the 3 people that were there to take the picture for me verses twisting my neck in awkward positions to get the pic. Well, I got more pics to add when I do another cute natural style. Until then, my hair will be in this style for at least 10 days if not longer. Today is Day 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment