Monday, August 20, 2012

Nail Essentials - Best Fingernail Polish

I'm learning that as a single woman, there are some things that are not meant to last that long being the domesticated person I am. I remember one day I got my nails done and I got home and realized that I cook most of my meals thus I would have a dirty kitchen and would have to wash the dishes. Of course, my polish didn't last because I had to wash the dishes, I just couldn't let them sit there; And I didn't have any kitchen gloves...I still don't. mental note: get kitchen gloves. Anyhoo, all of that leads to chipped finger nail polish. Not a good look.

As previously mentioned gel nails last longer. I have a post about how gel polish can affect nails, but let me run down types of fingernail polish to use.

Polish on the Go - use Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry nail polish, nail dries in less than 20 minutes.
Nice Pastels Colors - use Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure, perfect look after 3 coats.
Homemade Manicure - use Sally Hansen's French Manicure pen kit (if you don't have a straight hand, don't bother, get it professionally done OR use tape to line the edges.
Bold Look - use Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear



Hmm, it really wasn't my intention to fully endorse Sally Hansen's product, but I've purchased several nail polishes over the years and Sally Hansen's has such a wide variety. I didn't even realize that my Insta-Dry was made by Sally Hansen's. Who woulda thought.

Well this works for a perfect nail finish, whatever your look. Find your shade today! Perhaps I should make a post about how to choose a shade. If you like the natural look either choose natural soft colors in the pink and tan family, only use nail hardener with Vitamin E oil on the cuticles and nails, or just rock your nails without anything. The more you pay attention to the food you put into your body, the more you will realize how it affects your hands. And men, wash your hands. Ain't nothing cute about dirty finger nails, bitten up finger nails and dirty hands. Nobody has an excuse for having dirty nails. I'm sure plenty women would attest that a man with dirty hands and nails looks dirty overall. I'm typing this and I'm making the STANK face just at the thought.

Here's the website to order Sally Hansen's Nail Polish online OR many of these polishes are carried in your local pharmacy/drug store:


Have a wonderful day everyone! Live on Purpose! MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment