Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Hair Essentials - Braided Styles 3

These are a couple other do that I did over the weekend. I was FINALLY able to style my girl Melissa's hair. I do have to do an updo style on her. I'm excited about doing that  because her face would fit the style I'm thinking about, excited already!

Enjoy these other Labor Day weekend do's!






This last lady (2-toned color hair) was on the phone planning to attend a wedding with her braided updo style. While the first lady (my naturalista sista with the nice pitch black hair) didn't realize she was getting proposed to. Soooo many exciting things happening this weekend. Both ladies made lovely models. Hope you enjoy these styles just the same. Also, a wonderful product I used for edges is the Hick's edge control. It can be found at your local beauty supply store.

No comments:

Post a Comment