Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hair Essentials - Another Pressing Moment

It's that time again to trim my hair, espeecially after the recent harm I caused to my hair over the thanksgiving weekend, I owe it to my hair to blow it out, press it with a hot comb, yes a hot comb and secure the ends and go about my business tomorrow. I plan to flat iron it with my coriliss on Friday evening..I also need to trim the ends. So, I was going to go to hair cuttery to get it trimmed again, but I don't want to spend money. and I'm used to trimming my hair, just being lazy...realist natural hair woes, and yet i love my hair. so i'm going to trim it after I iron it out though, not after the blow dry....possibly even trim it after the flat ironing is finished. Just so it cld be a bit more even. My hair naturally grows in layers, so it's not as though it needs to be even all the way around. I'll take pics and post tomorrow. :-) MuAh & CiAo for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment