Monday, March 26, 2012

Hair Essentials - Burial of my Flat Iron *tear*

Unfortunately, I dropped my flat iron on the ground, CRACK, a piece of the white surface flew under the bed and the flat ceramic surfaces kept coming out of the plastic covering. I've been holding on to it months after it's been damaged and refused to let it go. I can't hold out any longer. As my girl Erica said once, "It is Time" LOL. (don't ask me where the missing piece is....beats me) lol






DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!!!! It's just one of those things u use oftent hat becomes tattered that you don't want to let go. Technically, it still gets my hair super straight with 1-2 strokes of the iron, so it is with great sadness that I let it go and begin the search for a new one. I'll have to begin my research on that. but for now this is good-bye to my wonderful Pearl White Revlon with gold surface. I miss you already, MuAh!

*** idk if i'll really throw it away, it'll still be in the closet on the hair shelf with my other hair supplies :-) ***
I have another flat iron, but it's so tiny, idk what i was thinking when I got it, plus the edge of it makes it difficult to get to the root of my hair.

Here is a flat iron, I've been looking at:

A: Black and Gold - works, but it snags on this random part of the flat iron that has nothing to do with heat or anything, probably bc i'm rushing, but still, it happens way too often and it's annoying.

Any suggestions, I'll do more research... (and so the search for a new flat iron begins)

No comments:

Post a Comment