Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mind Essentials - My BFF leaves today

So, I have a really close friend, male....he's not a long time friend, someone I grew up with or anything like that, but we met at church randomly and we just clicked. We were friends at first sight! Lol. We would hang out and chill and talk, watch games and movies together...this dude is just straight cool and 'go with the flow' type of guy. He met a lovely young lady, BUT she lives far away :-( and so of course with all going well in their relationship, he is leaving the metropolitan area to be closer to his boo. I would have done the same thing too.

Adieu, adieu my friend. You will be missed and until we see each other again, treat that lady with all the love and respect to the best of your ability. Luv you like a brother, cousin and best friend.

:-(