Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Products! - Hair Essentials

Let me get to the point. BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY are awesome because you can get awesome, awesome deals. Take the spend $75 in Target, you get 20% off. You can get all your Jane Carter Solutions and Shea Moisture products. Now is the time to stock up! Especially if you do our hair and your daughter's hair, these products can become expensive. Spend smartly!
 
Carol's daughter is having a sale as well. Though I have only tried their heat protectant product, I have heard how amazing it is. Perhaps I should do a review of their hair care line. However, I will say this, the heat protectant product works well and smells yummy, BUT it is expensive as if many of the other products. Take advantage of their Black Friday sale.
 
 
Follow that link

If I find anything else, I will report it on this post ASAP. I imagine there will be sales all throughout the weekend, so keep your eyes peeled. If you see something, let me know too! I would love to take advantage of these sales. Until then....MuAh & CiAo!