Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Top 10 Natural Hairstyles for 2013

I wanted to my celebrate Natural Hair, so I created a collage of my top 10 Natural Hairstyles for 2013. I had so many pics to choose from, but I narrowed it down to these ten looks. It's filled with various types of textured fros created through twist outs, twist out and curling rods, bantu knots and two strand braids. I even have a braided updo and sculptured look there. Such variety! I love my natural hair. Our Natural is Beautiful Campaign ends today, but our natural will remain Beautiful yet and still.

curly hair, kinks and curls

Use the word cloud to locate blog postings that shows how to do these various styles. Also, I have a few how-to-videos on youtube. Check those out! For dry hair, look at natural hair regimen on the word cloud. Thanks for reading in 2013 and I hope you join me in 2014!!!!  Share your favorite 2013 pictures with me, I'd love to create a collage of pics collected. Shoutout to my new followers the Brezzells on IG. Much Love!



Life of a Naturalista is launching new site. New address www.lofanaturalista.blogspot.com on New Year's Day! Follow me on IG @lofanaturalista MuAh & CiAo!

2 comments: