Friday, January 03, 2014

Natural Bath Salts

I found myself coming down with a cough  New Year's Day and the beau suggested I take a bath. I thought my cup of tea, a few vitamin C's  and my multivitamins would do the trick, but decided to take the bath anyway. I put the Hugo Naturals Mango & Guava Effervescent Bath Salts (natural bath salts), olive oil, and a few drops of rosemary oil into the bath and remembered how much I love baths. I was not impressed by the bubbles that were produced by the bath salts but I figured it would have to do.



 The bath salts were a gift and at first I hesitated because I wasn't certain if I should use this on my skin, but it said natural bath salts, so I figured I would give it a try. Upon further research, I found that this

"Never any: parabens, phenoxyethanol, sulfates, PEGs, propylene glycol, petroleum products, silicones, phthalates, synthetic surfactants, artificial colors or synthetic fragrances.
  • Made from 100% Natural Ingredients
  • Vegan
  • Soy Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Cruelty Free" right off their website. Click here to purchase the bath salts and/or to review other products by Hugo & Debra Naturals.
With the rosemary for aroma and olive oil to moisturize my skin, I knew the bath would do me well. It was such a pleasant way to spend 30 minutes of my time.

But, all good things must come to an end, so I showered, rinsed out the tub and prepared for bed. That nice hot bath allowed me to sleep during the night without feeling stuffy. I just may take another bath tonight. Have you tried any of these products before and were they helpful to you?

My skin feels amazing! The Olive Oil did the trick, I believe :-)
 

Use Olive Oil in your next bath for smooth and luxurious feeling skin. MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment