Thursday, July 31, 2014

Afterthoughts of the BeYouTiFul Photo Shoot

And the excitement and memory of this past weekend's events lingers on

one nagging thing that I'm reminded of that sends me into an uproar of laughter (in my mind though) is how terrible our posture were. Well, at least it must have been, LOL.

photobomber, natural hair photo shoot

Apparently every time Dorian, our photographer, said, "think tall ladies!", every single lady grew 2-3 inches! No matter how many times we posed for pictures and no matter how many times it was said, our posture reverted back to 2-3inches less than what we actually were. With that, I intend on doing some research on posture to see the long term effects of poor posture and how we can become more cognizant of our posture...or maybe having good posture doesn't really matter *shrug* We'll see. I'll post my findings. Until then, think tall ladies! Lol Muah & CiAo!


Follow me on IG @lofanaturalista and Twitter @livlyhood

No comments:

Post a Comment