Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oil for skin, hair, nails and belly fat? Hmmm....


As you munch on your breakfast this morning and begin counting your calories for the day, consider this. An article that shares how you can lose weight by consuming this oil? Interesting...So Ro got me this big ole container of coconut oil. It’s happily placed on top my fridge and has completely melted, which isn’t a big deal. But after reading this article, I felt like it is time I break it out and use it in my cooking more.

Granted I have a small container of coconut oil I was using in my hair and I say "was" because since I’ve shaven most of my hair off, I have been semi avoiding using products that will increase my hair growth. Odd huh? Sue me. I enjoy my cut and have no intentions of growing it back out until October.
 
However....Click HERE to read the link for yourself. It will do me no harm to simmer my spinach in this oil and mix my kale salads with it as well. If it works on reducing the fat in my abdomin area, GREAT! lol 

 
Read the article and share what you’ve learned. Also, share any other tips you may have as well.

Muah & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment