Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Basics Of Hair Care

Yes, I know, I know. I've been away for some time. BUT, life has been extraordinarily busy. Between baby showers, weddings, birthday parties, life has just gotten to be a bit much. Not to mention, I actually do work at work...I'm at work right now! So obviously this post won't be long.

 

I just wanted to remind everyone that this weather is sometimes perfect for a press and a wash and go! I love FALL! However, that doesn't mean you cheat on your haircare regimen. You must still do the following:


1. Deep condition if hair is brittle, dry and scalp is flaky. Use tea tree oil on scalp to reduce flaking

2. Towel dry gently. Blow Dry on low heat if necessary.

3. Spray Liquid in Hair - My fave is 50/50 Water & Vegetable Glycerin (NOW Foods Product)

4. Moisturize hair - I still love Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie

 


5. Oil Hair - Pick Oil that best works for hair (see next post for how to select an oil for you) My fave oils are now Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil & Avocado Oil (also NOW Foods Products)

Stay tuned to the weather and watch that Dew Point! I promise you it would save your life re: How to Style Your Hair that day.

Helpful Tip of the Night: Best Dew point is between 50-60 degrees. Anything higher than that can be very drying to hair ESP if you have not followed the simple regimen above.
 
Finally, stay effortless and beautiful. Being fantastic shouldn't be a chore. MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment