Friday, August 29, 2014

For the Record Friday - Low Carb Dieting

Apparently, with this diet you "swell" up as my boo Ro likes to call it. hat, I'm not enthused in the least bit! I got places to be, I don't have time to be swelling up. Also, if I can be so candid, the bowel movements have lessened, which is prob what all the "swelling" is about in the mid area. Can you say NOT CUTE!


Well, my diet has consisted of the following items. They are pretty tasty. For dinner I have eaten Nando's twice (1/2 chicken with the mancho peas) DELISH! *licking lips* and tonight I'm having haystacks...I vaguely recall what I had for dinner for one of the other days, but I know I ate a bowl of this multi cheerio cereal with 2 table spoons of wheatgerm and a 1/2 cup of almond milk to assist with the bowel movement. It worked the next day, so #winning!









It looks like an array of items, but they have all been a part of my low-carb dieting this week. I included some veggie options this week, but I'm probably going to cut way back on the soy protein that I consumer. Recipes to come even so.

I'm trying to lay off the dairy during the week and only consumer those items during my 36 hours of cheating usually done over the weekend of course. I'll keep you all posted on any other findings while I continue this diet. The intention is to consume less carbs so that my body burns off fat. Of course this diet paired with some exercise should do the trick. I really wish I would get to the gym so I could do some lifting, but driving to the gym is such a chore sometimes, especially in traffic. #realtalk Oh! Also, I'll prob put the foods I've consumed into my Fitness Pal (a very cool app btw) to count my caloric intake.

*Looks at the "swelling" in my mid-section.* Hopefully, this will all be worth it! Share any lifestyle change and/or dietary change you have made or plan to make and share with me. I would love to hear more about it! Follow me on IG @lofanaturalista and on Twitter @livlyhood. Be an effortless you! MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment