Wednesday, November 26, 2014

First Snow - No curls Today!


First Snow in MD - Boy am I glad I didn't roller set my hair last night...It was raining when I left and now it's flurrying and it's supposed to snow all day. On top of that, I can't bring my umbrella in to work and I didn't have my shower cap. Judge me if you like, but my shower cap keeps the curls on point!

But at least I'll be able to do a full video of my curling rod set this evening in between cooking and decorating for the holidays. I absolutely love autumn and one of the greatest holidays, Thanksgiving. I wish people had more of a giving and thankful spirit instead of what can i get spirit that Christmas usually brings about. If you asked me, gifts should be given on Thanksgiving and not so much Christmas, but ah well. We shall see.

Oh! I really only came by to say what I said in the first paragraph, but I just thought about something. Please DO NOT be the woman to walk out the house with a curling rod in your hair (unless you are trying to curl a couple pieces here or there before you get to your destination) BUT PLEASE remember to remove it. AND, if you see another woman with a curling rod or roller or flexi rod or anything in their hair, please be kind, pull them on the side and remind them that it's there. I had to do this a couple weeks ago and it was midday so I felt bad because she's been walking around apparently all day with a roller sitting on the top of her head. Plus, it was one of the ole school spongy rollers. :-/ You know what she said? She said. "Nobody in my department must like me if they let me walk around with this on top my head all day long." I mean the roller was obvious. Nobody should have missed it...SMH. Anyhoo, be kind, be sweet, be effortless! MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment