Friday, November 21, 2014

Winter Hair Regimen (continued)


As promised, here are my results…my hair feels moisturized for the most part. HOWEVER, I did have some dry flakes I noticed which I realized was due to the amount of conditioner that I put in the first mixture that I put on my hair…Next time, I will hold on the conditioner and mix the aloe vera juice with oil instead with a half a dime size amount of conditioner. Otherwise, I’m happy with the results and the curls.

At first I couldn’t tell if my hair was moisturized enough because it was so cold outside and my fingers were not functioning well. I couldn’t feel my fingers as I finished separating and fluffing my hair on my way to work and thus couldn’t feel my hair. But now that I’m warm and toasty, all feels well. I’m really happy with it.  Here are the pics. Hope you enjoy! MuAh & CiAo!!!


 
 
 
I made two rows of two-strand braids this time.


 

 I did have a pic of how it looks after I take everything out and then I had profile pics after I fluffed the curls out, but for some reason they came out in a different angle and are not saving upright. So after I work out the technical difficulties, I'll come back and add them to this post. I'll keep you all updated on how I maintain this look throughout the weekend. Bye for now, be effortless! MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment