Tuesday, December 02, 2014

How to do Curling Rod Set (short hair) & Styling Pictorial

DIY Curling Rod Set from unwashed hair Video

Pictorial of how to style curling rod Set:

Step 1: Take curling rods out carefully
natural hair products, curls
Step 2: Take time to separate each curl into about 3-5 parts depending on the size of the curl.
Step 3: Brush edges/burns with edge control or gel of your choice.
temp fade, women's haircut
 
Step 4: Fluff and fill in holes and with separated curls.
Step 5: Use hair pins as necessary to pin hair into the direction you want curls to go.
short hair styles, mohawk styling, pixie cuts
This curling set lasted me or 5 straight days. I'm rocking a twist out now and no, I still have not washed my hair since the steam treatment and cayenne pepper treatment. My hope is to repeat the cayenne treatment this week and give myself a nice trim on the top...The hair is getting too long again. that's all for now. MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment