Tuesday, November 01, 2016

TOP 10 FEELINGS OF SATISFACTION

There are things that feel sooooo good, it's hard to describe because amazing isn't good enough...or saying that the release or relief found or achieved just isn't a good description. If you have a better way to describe these feelings, do share. Inquiring minds would love to know.

So, in no particular order, here they are:

1. Water after being parched

2. Taking off your wig/Or taking out some hair pins or braids

3. Using the restroom after you have been holding it in for an EXTREMELY long time- oh the joy of release!

4. Floating in a pool or an ocean

5. Taking off heels after a long day at the office/ Taking off your bra after wearing it all day. (for women only...or not- I don't judge)

6. Cuddling up in warm blankets on a cold day

7. Eating after fasting or when famished

8. Eating Cold Stone Ice cream (This is for me only- forget y'all! i love it, HMPH!)

9. An orgasm

10. Getting your hair washed/ or getting a massage or facial

I honestly exhaled dramatically just imagining doing any of these things above. I got a facial today and it was SOOO relaxing. Thank you to the ladies at Oasis Spa in Columbia, MD. I feel so great now! (Although she called me low maintenance because I had not had a facial in 3 yrs - lol, but don't judge me) I use home remedies for my face or my girlfriend's facial scrub - But that's another blog post.

Oh! Speaking of wigs, I'm in the process of searching for a wig. I'm at the final stages, but I will most definitely share in a later post my reason for the search and what I have been able to find. Of course if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Follow me +Lofanaturalista on Google Plus and @lofanaturalista on Insta
MuAh & CiAo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment