Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hair Essentials - My Curling Iron Came In!

AHHHHH! So i'm so excited. I wasn't planning on pressing my hair, but now, just because I have my new iron I want to use this. Lol. so excited right now. I do need to trim my hair anyway, so this could be a good excuse to use my curling iron. I cannot wait to keep you posted on the results. I got it in this ghastly pink color because there was no other color besides this bright purple, I figured this would be the best option. Here are the pics of me slowly unwrapping my gift. So, I guess I can throw away the other one...or should I? hmm, lol. IDK, we'll see.


So my phone is boot leg so the pics aren't that awesome, but u get the drift. I ordered it on Amazon.com and i paid $29.99, free shipping. I quoted the very same flat iron for $89.99. TALK ABOUT SAVINGS!

Well, that is all for now, MuAh and CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment