Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hair Essentials - Photo Shoot for Salon Opening!

I have been waiting to post this for quite some time and now that the owner has posted it, I feel like I have free reign. So my regular stylist, Sheryce Watson at Generations Hair Design did a salon look book showing the hairstyles they do on antural hair. All her models have natural hair, and she also did all the make-up as well. So cute. Well, no need for me to continue talking, check out this site below:

http://www.generationshairdesigns.com/default.asp

Oh snap! I'm on that page. Tee-hee *excited laugh* She did such a great job, especially handling all the models.Very professional and the time for styling was short too.

http://www.generationshairdesigns.com/services.asp

The blonde highlights are pretty fierce in the picture of the young lady at the top, and the natural two-strand braids are beautiful as well.

http://www.generationshairdesigns.com/promo.asp

This site shows the specials they have.

Hope you enjoy the day...oh and no, if u've been reading my other postings, I haven't used my flat iron yet. I'm rocking a donut right now, hmmmm...here's a pic actually.



I'll prob do the whole press thing this weekend. MuAh & CiAo!

1 comment:

  1. The whole press idea didn't work out because, i used the wrong hair dryer for starters, plus the ends of my hair are struggling and needed to be trimmed. Who would have thought that it's the hair dryer that makes the press. People, it's your hair dryer!!!!! Ok. you ugys prob don't read the comments on these, so i'm just gonna make a post about it instead.

    ReplyDelete