Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair Essentials - Two strand Braid Updo

I got a little creative and did a two-strand braid up do. Took about an hr and it was fun and easy to do. The hair was full, thick and braided after being wash/conditioned and dried out. I put moisturizer in it ...um Miss Jessie's I believe (I believe people should use products that they know work with their hair. Everyone's natural hair is unique) Anyhoo, here are pics of the updo before the twists were added on top to create the twist-out effect, followed by pics of the do after the twist-out.





This is similar in styling to the flat twist updo I did for myself, but two-strand twists are ALWAYS FLY!
This would be a nice easy, simple DO to try. Wanna refresh the look? Just moisturize and retwist the front. Tie hair in an aunt jemima wrap with the tie at the front of the forehead and cover entire style with a silk bonnet. In the morning, untwist your twist and untie wrap for a nice fresh natural look for the office or a night on the town!

Stay Naturally Beautiful People! CiAo and MuAh!

No comments:

Post a Comment