Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Hair Essentials - No Wrap at Night

Okay, let me just give you guys a quick update on what's been going on with my hair. I've been trimming it every 2 days, jus to make certain i'm getting rid of the damaged ends. One could never be too certain. At any rate, last night, because I wasn't leaving home anymore I decided to just tie my hair down. Like clockwork, my body starts shutting down at 9 or so, ask Jenelle, I was yawning like crazy after dinner. I didn't put my hair bonnet on. Mistake number one. Long story short, my hair is absolutely dried out. Seems even more dried out since I used the Miss Jessie's buttercreme, but that's a whole other post. So now i'm sitting at work with dried out looking hair which I styled wet, so the twist outs are super tight. Now, i'm walking around with short dry twist outs :-/. No cute!

At any rate, nothing a little water can't fix. Lunch time is nearing and I will take care of all this real quick. Here's a pic so u have an idea of how it looks.



*how odd is it that i'm wearing the same shirt from the last twist out which was months ago*
Looks like i'm growing locks, when that is not the case. No bueno...smh

I'm going to moisturize with water and some Miss Jessie's, then twist the hair again. It's the least i cld do, so I don't walk around like a electric shocked banchee. :-) That is all for now. MuAh & Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment