Friday, July 06, 2012

Hair Essentials - Air Drying Natural Hair

After I washed my hair and let them essential oils soak into my hair, I washed my hair out with my co-wash from Az I Am, which smells lovely and then I combed it out with my wide tooth comb and separated into 4 big sections, oiled my hair with jojobal oil and jamaican castor oil and braided it into plaits, not to be confused with cornrows/braids. After then I put a touch of jamaican castor oil on the tips of each plait. I need to be more careful with my ends. I've found that my hair grows, but due to breakage, I have to keep seeking and searching for these split ends, which leads to frustration and be chopping off inches of hair. Not cute.
Anyhoo, I won't have pics of my do until next week because I will not be putting it into twists until this evening. I may use the flaxseed oil for twist outs, but Idk how well my hair will coil and how well it will stay. I don't want a sticky film in my hair necessarily and I have found the flaxseed to be sticky which is why I just use moisturizer and oil. But I'll let you know what I do. I should try it just to see how my hair responds to it. Who knows, it just might work. Pics to come!
Until then, hair is some pics of some styles I have done in other people's hair the past few days. Sooo pretty! And yes, I charge for braided do's. If you would like a do, feel free to email me at niaimbue@gmail.com for pricing.

 I only did the braided do in the pic with the 3 chicas! Hey homies!!!!

All hair better be sweeped/braided away from neck, back and face. Thanks for letting me braid you guys up! MuAh!


See you guys next week! MuAh & CiAo! I promise to have pics of my wedding do posted next week as well. Live on purpose people!

No comments:

Post a Comment