Monday, July 23, 2012

Hair Essentials - Natural Braided Updos

*Enjoy your first week of the new job :-)*

Before I share the pics, let me just say tha tI have been rocking my twists since I washed my hair last week and I have gotten compliments on this simple look. Every other day, I shower without a cap, so I can allow moisture to soak into my hair. Then I immediately cover with a plastic cap and begin getting dressed. At 15 mintues, I put moisturizer in my hair. After getting dressed, I put olive oil in my hair to seal the mositure and then wash my hands of the oil and hit the door. The entire twist feel much healthier. At night, I just use my satin cap. This regimen has been working wonderfully and my hair feels sooo much healthier. I don't have to go out of town this weekend, so I can rock my twist for another week. Sometimes just leaving your hair alone is good. (Update of my hair as of today)

In other news, I did three braided styles over the past few days. They are all different and the hair texture for all persons were all different. The first style was done for a wedding and the twists in front were going to be untwisted for a funky twist out style in the front with a braided updo. The last set of pics is a regular day braided updo and the second set of pics were for my friend's bridal shower. Braided updos can be done for every occasion. It can be as funky as you want. As creative as you can imagine and can be wearable for everyday. don't give up on being natural. There's always a style you can do. Embrace your naturalness.













Do any of these styles have additional hair added? If so which one (s)?
Well, that's enough for today people. Live on purpose. MuAh & Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment