Friday, August 03, 2012

Hair Essentials - Homemade Moisturizer

Here's the video I promised. I finally finished it last night and my videos are getting progressively better. So just bare with me. The ingredients are noted, as well as other snippets of useful information along the way.
The ingredients are helpful in making a moisturizing conditioner for the hair. This leave-in made my hair feel nice, healthy, strong and soft and bouncy. After all that work, I ended up destroying the effect I created with my hair by washing my hair with AphoGee Protein Shampoo.

Ever find that when you wash your hair you have that feel  as though you are washing glasses. That friction as if your wiping glass/window with windex. That's how my hair felt after washing. It was definitely strong, but the shampoo did strip away the moisture in my hair. The moisture that I had worked so hard to get, so to recover the stripping made, I added moisturizer to my wet hair and after letting the moisture and water soak in, I sealed with extra virgin olive oil. What i plan to do the next time is to create my own shampoo and wash hair with that, then do this homemade moisturizing conditioning treatment. Sometimes you have to make the products that work with your hair. I hope this concoction helps yours! :-)


Hope you enjoyed the video! Live on Purpose! MuAh & CiAo!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 AM

    Hey,

    This is a great!! thanks for this homemade hair moisturizer process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! Thanks for reading :-)

    ReplyDelete