Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Body Essentials - Keeping Up With Water

So I have been monitoring my water intake and my daily vitamins. I have been doing pretty well with taking my vitamins, which is actually really huge for me. This is probably the longest I have gone with consistently taking my vitamins. (Women's Centrum) As for the water intake, not so much. I did try, but I felt getting up during church to use the bathroom was such a huge distraction for myself and possibly others. You know that person that gets up every 20 mins or so during the service....that was me. I didn't like it, so I'm realizing that I would probably have to drink a bottle of two in the early morning, and follow it with a bottle during lunch and then drink the rest of the water in the evening, so that it better fits my weekend schedule. I imagine with running errands it can also be annoying to need to use the restroom. I found myself using the restroom twice every hour. :-/ that's alot.  Do you guys drink enough water and do you use the restroom this much?I heard that I would have to get my body use to it, but we'll see. Then of course, Monday I had the day off, YAYYYY!

So, today thus far, I have had about 41 ounces of water. So I'm short a few ounces. Luckily, I have the rest of the day to get in line with this 2 liter business.  I have been trying to eat healthy still and workout, so for lunch i had a raw food diet. Nothing heated. Just fruits, banana, green apple and oranges. Now, i'm hungry again :-/ Should have brought my nuts to snack on. Perhaps I'll just eat a plate of food and snack on nuts and tea later this evening.

 Gotta go use the restroom again. SMH. Aye Caramaba!

Until my next post, Live on Purpose! MuAh & CiAo! Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go...........!

No comments:

Post a Comment