Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hair Essentials - Natural Fros Galore

HAIR AND MORE HAIR!!!! I washed my hair last night and retwisted it...didn't do any special conditioning treatment. I didn't think my hair needed it. I just allowed my conditioner to sit for 15 minutes before washing it out with cold water. Wash in hot, condition and rinse in cold. Well, i did twists...again. I noticed some growth and I'm stille xicted about my natural journey. I have less fairy knots and less split ends. I still have alot of HIH (hands in hair) issues..between myself, coworkers, and friends, but it's okay. Everything with time. I wanted to share a few pics of natural hair Ir eally enjoy, including a couple pics of my lil cousins. Love their hair! That Trinidadian and other island mix can truly yield a great texture for braiding and styling natural hair. Oh and my hair grew a teeny weeny bit. It's a lil over a half inch...I colored my hair about 5 weeks ago or so So I guess an inch every 2 months or so. Keep in mind that I will be trimming in between there, so i'd prob only be retaining half of what I grow every 2 months. Sigh, this track to bra strap length hair is def going to be a struggle! Anyhoo, enjoy the pics!





Live on Purpose! MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment