Friday, November 02, 2012

Body Essentials - Raw Food Dieting

So, we have heard of Raw Food Dieting. If you haven't, um....I don't know what to tell you because this raw food diet has been out for several years now. Between the Ital Restaurants and these websites that offer wholesales on oils, vitamins and other thing, there are so many different ways to remain healthy the natural way vs taking all these pharmaceutical pills. Don't ask me for a tylenol, because I don't do drugs. I won't have it. \

Anyhoo, I have always felt that raw food dieting is pretty expensive. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of what foods are best for what, so that I know what to eat more of based on what i'm trying to fix. I know what pineapples are good for! ha!

But anyhoo, as I find information, I will put it under my Body Essentials post this month. So look fwd to learning more about raw food dieting with me. :-)


Have a safe weekend everyone, MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment