Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Body Essentials - Vitamins & Water

So, if you follow my blog posts, you would know that me and pills aren’t friends. We may be amicable from time to time, but that’s about it. I don’t take my vitamins as I should, but there are other options. I’m seeing that after I finish this Women’s Centrum, I’m going to have to try alternatives to get all the Vitamins I need in my system, plus the adequate amount of water. So, I’m working on this. 2 days and counting where I have had the adequate amount of water and my daily vitamin.

Here are some other options to vitamins. From chewable to liquid to softgel, it’s all here. Find what best suits you, I’ll definitely need to figure out what I need to do when these vitamins are finished.





Perhaps, the Chewable Centrum would work. I’m a fan of Centrum. But always do what works best for you. There are also pill crushers so that you don’t have to get rid of the pills you have thus wasting money.


You can also order them online through Amazon and Walgreens have pill crushers as well. It’s about $8. Better to spend $8 than to throw your entire bottle of expensive vitamins away.

Well, this was some good information, even for myself.
Live on purpose! MuAh & CiAo!

No comments:

Post a Comment