Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Benefits of Carrot Oil - Featuring KC Bellot

Today's blog features KC Bellot, my home girl from like Elementary school. Talk about going waaaay back. She has been one of my blog followers for awhile and today I wanted to feature her and her natural hair. Here are some recent pictures she shared with me.

Natural Products for Hair Growth


She told me that she used carrot oil in two forms:

Natural Products for hair growth

Natural Products for hair growth

 I have never used any of these products, but she attests to how nice they work in her hair to deal with any split ends she encounters and as a great moisturizer. I decided to look up some more information about carrot oil and found that a carrot oil treatment prevents split ends and strengthens hair. so person with weak thinning hair would benefit from using this product. (not that other people can't use this product, just saying) Carrots are filled with great nutrients like vitamin A, C and E as well as beta-carotene. It protects hair and skin from the damaging effects of weather, pollution, and  treatments as well as stimulates hair growth. This product is a 2-in-1 caring for BOTH skin and hair. I'm excited about this product now and I would like to thank KC Bellot for sharing.

I plan on purchasing this really soon and use as a hot oil treatment. Live on purpose! MuAh & CiAo!