Monday, July 22, 2013

Hair Essentials - Natural Braided Updo (Professional Natural Hair)

Morning, Morning, Morning! I am so excited to make this post today featuring my girl, Rachel Boo. she is rocking a recently done braided hairstyle. I took pics of the sides and front, but forgot the back. The back is just braided up toward the donut. It is really simple and a great style to workout out with. Just tie your head and go! The braided top knot is becoming a fad in natural hair styling I see, but it has definitely been done for years. I'm waiting for Marley braids to get stale, so I can put them in in the Fall, tee hee. At any rate, here are the pics I took right after I redid my girls' braids. I think these pics are super cute. :-)

See my IG @Livlyhood for recent natural hairstyles. :-)

Cornrows
Cornrows

Braided Updos


Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Our Natural is Beautiful 2013. MuAh & CiAo!