Friday, August 23, 2013

Hair Essentials - Twists Pin-Up

FINALLY! I was able to sit down and put twists in my hair to create a twist out style over the weekend. Meanwhile, I rocked my protective style as long as I could. I didn't think it could last as long as it did even after kickball practice and falling over another player. I got bruises to prove this too! My team is going hard in the paint! At any rate, I love it that we're ALL natural (by default) and we rock so many different do's....hmmm, I just got an idea. Maybe I can feature my kickball team in a future post. That'll be cool.

Here's a quick video I did to show how I refreshed my last quick professional do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYsnM-Q8L4

 and then here is a current pic of my do. I just took this. Natural hair is professional. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

protective styling
 
Very awkward looking pic, but just wanted you to get the idea.
 
Live on purpose. Our Natural is Beautiful 2013. MuAh & CiAo!