Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hair Essentials - Weekend Hair

This weekend I had my hair in my usual twist out fro. At bed time, I tossed my curls forward and put my bonnet over it so that my curls weren't crushed. In the morning, I simply pinned it up a little bit and head on out to my game. I love the versatility of wearing twist out curls. I looked ready for church, ready for a game, then I washed it and put it back into twist and pulled my twists up into a ponytail, ready to repeat the journey again. It's kept me going all summer. I love my weekend hair. I know I could find a regimen that would work well for me. Hope you have one that works for you, or try mine!

Our Natural is Beautiful! MuAh & CiAo!
Natural Fro, Curly Fro


twist outs
Natural Hair

Natural hair, Twists outs

Twists, Pony Tail Twists