Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Can your boo style your hair?

I would definitely love to see pics if you have any to send. I would post them on my IG or add to this post. I got the inspiration for this post from my hubs...I was on my death bed (I really wasn't - but I felt like i could be) and the mere thought of raising my arms to put my hair in twists before bed was grueling!

So, I begged and pleaded with my hubs (Yes, I begged) He rolled his eyes like there was no tomorrow, but he did my twists. He actually started them really small and I told him that I only really need like 6 in my head overall. Anyway, the next day I unraveled the twist and that small twist he did the night before untwisted and crimped perfectly.

Of course now I want him to twist my hair more often, but it'll probably take me knocking on death's door for it to happen. But at least I know if worse comes to worse that he could hook his wife up when I'm not doing physically well. Love you babe! (He'll never read this post, lol) Here's a pic of my beau's perfect twist out.


Share your pics with me. Can't wait to see them!

Follow Me +Lofanaturalista &  @lofanaturalista on IG

No comments:

Post a Comment