Wednesday, January 25, 2017

MY JOURNEY TO PURCHASING A WIG/UNIT

Months ago....The time has come where I am just one person and Rome cannot be built in a day - so in recognizing that the weather is changing, I MUST take care of my hair. It has to be protected. Yes, I can throw in braids, and then what? I need something I can consistently use when I know the dew point won't allow for a great twist out. Dew point, you ask? Well, it's the level of moisture in the air and we all know that moisture in the air is what truly determines the state of your hair across the various seasons.

So, I need a wig. I'm looked hi and lo, so if you know of anyone that sells/makes great and realistic looking wigs, PLEASE email me or respond to this post. I will absolutely write a review of my findings and continued search if I happen to not be satisfied with initial findings.

Google search is the best place to start and friends who either currently wear wig units or have begun a search of their own. Google showed me this website. Click here to go to BestLaceWigs Website. I also found this website to access AprilLaceWigs. This website shows videos with reviews of alot of the wigs I clicked on. Here are some options from AprilLaceWigs:





I'm sure you are beginning to notice a trend. Lace front wigs! Apparently, these wigs are the most natural looking wigs and are easiest to blend with your hair/hairline and catch this - WITHOUT having to leave any of your hair out! That's pretty much what sold it for me. Having to press a few pieces of my hair and keep them pressed in bad weather or bad dew points (which is the SOLE purpose of getting a unit to begin with) is too much, plus the heat damage on those pieces aren't so easily forgiven when I return to my natural do's.

Well in light of this post being the length of a short story, I will stop here, but will continue to share my findings and hopefully my soon purchase! MuAh & CiAo! Get excited y'all! MY hair is gonna be protected! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment