Monday, January 30, 2017

WIG UNIT PURCHASED

Great! I'm at this point where I have my purchased unit and I'm loving it. I went to try on various wigs...I made approx 3 visits before I selected a choice. Most of the wigs I tried on are not shown below. The wig selected was VERY COSTLY according to me, but I spent my coins anyway - approx $230. The wig was also cut for me, so I didn't need to deal with cutting the wig at home.

Here is the first option I tried and loved. It's very similar to the way I style my hair when it is pressed and when my hair was much longer, although my hair was 2B (Black in color and not this 2B with highlights you see going on here) It also was 25% of the cost of the one I actually purchased, but boo said he hated it when he saw my picture. Ah well.




 Here is just another lace-front option I tried because it looked really natural, but it highlighted my over-sized forehead. Was NOT a fan of that at all! However, I would recommend this wig if you have a normal hair line. It was approx $100.




So i settled on the really curly weave because it is also virgin hair and 100% human hair and I do want my unit to last me years to come. I keep the box and the net it came in. I wore it before I washed it purposefully to work the kinks out of the hair and the unit. I washed it recently and I may have worn it once since. I'm still working on making the part I created realistic, but it was to be worn the way the previous lace front wig is shown.

I have more to share, but this post is getting long. Will keep you updated for sure though. MuAh & CiAo. Follow me on IG: lofanaturalista and Facebook: Livlyhood Naturalista

No comments:

Post a Comment