Friday, September 28, 2018

Changes in Life of a Naturalista

Wow, so much has happened since my last "hair" post. What I've come to realize is that my life as a naturalista includes how I make a living and how the challenges of my work affects my life.


I have gone into full-time practice and I'm actually enjoying the process of building my practice. Who would have thought that I would be doing a little bit of business and helping others in the process. What I have found is that my wins and losses with my hair and the wins and losses within my niche practice all affect my life, so why not blog about it all. I do have a separate blog solely for therapy - but the posts I write there are the same posts I post here for ease of my current readers on LOFANaturalista and my new readers on my therapy blog.

All in all, I think this is the best move as it will keep me close to my love of writing and sharing about all things in my life. So yes, hair posts, skin posts, therapy posts - they are all a part of my life - the Life of a Naturalista.

I'm so happy to share! And as usual muah & ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment