Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Hey Y'all

I have not forgotten to post here this week. In fact, I have been busy writing and posting. The thing about writing blog posts and incorporating what I do (psychotherapy) is that it works on my Life of a Naturalista blog but in my professional world, noone wants to read about Max Hydration method, lol. So, much to my chagrin, I do have to separate the blogs.

So, here's the link to my therapy blog. All the great mental health posts, motivational and inspirational posts and advice column posts are on there. ALSO, in case you missed it, I've started a Holiday Sex Chronicle blog post series. Read up! www.therapisttalk.blogspot.com.

And yes, you can submit questions through comments or via email. Don't forget to follow me on IG @LWCOUNSELS

No comments:

Post a Comment